Training for Organisations
All You Need to Know About Managing Your Project:
Developing the Leader in You:
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM);
- Establishing project management processes and tools;
- Project initiation and scope management;
- Governance and Reporting; and
- Finalising projects.
- Understanding personality type (MBTI) and leadership styles;
- Emotional intelligence and leadership;
- Complimentary roles;
- Self care and reflective practice; and,
- Managing conflict and decision-making.
Respond Rather than React: Working with Angry and Aggressive Clients:
- Models of change management;
- Communicating change;
- Promoting ownership of change; and,
- Monitoring change processes.
- Individually tailored to organisational needs
- Understanding aggression within an OHS&W framework
- Responding as opposed to reacting to aggressive behaviour
- Conflict resolution and diffusion strategies
- Self-care and self-regulation strategies
- For more informationclick here