Welcome to our Consultancy Services page. The Consultancy Services Team incorporates a range of individuals with the core team comprising Sean Lappin as the Principal Consultant for Connected Self and Ivan Raymond, one of our Senior Psychologists, who brings a strong background of both theory and practice in the behavioural sciences and has undertaken a range of large scale evaluations.
Primarily our focus in Consultancy services is helping you to get what you want and need to achieve your strategic intent. We understand how important effective teams are in contributing to this process and work with you to build those teams. As part of our commitment to sustainable outcomes we also work with you to develop and refine systems and strategies that assists teams to continue to grow, adapt and meet new challenges.
Our services are designed to help you realise your goals and open up new paradigms and possibilities in the way you deliver your services. Our consultants draw on a significant amount of experience, knowledge and skills in doing this and are passionate about assisting you to realise your organisational or personal objectives.
Consultancy Services Strategic and Business Planning:
- Establishing a shared and compelling vision;
- Sustaining a point of difference in the market;
- Business case development and opportunity assessment;
- Development and implementation of your organisation’s strategic intent and directions;
- Establishing key performance indicators to drive your strategic intent;
- Aligning resources in line with your strategic intent;
- Developing and monitoring data and measurements systems for the strategic planning process; and,
- Reviewing strategic and business planning.
- Development of innovative systems responses to complex problems;
- Implementation and integration of quality systems and associated processes; and,
- Development and implementation of monitoring systems.
- Engagement of management and staff in preparing for change;
- Engagement of management and staff in informing change processes;
- Engagement of management and staff in implementing change processes; and,
- Engagement of management and staff in monitoring change processes.
Community Engagement and Social Planning:
- Undertaking the research and development for innovative new approaches to service provision;
- Establishing of service models and implementation plans;
- Implementation and monitoring of service models; and,
- Tendering for new or existing services.
Policy and Procedure Development:
- Identifying community strengths;
- Establishing engagement strategies;
- Facilitating engagement processes;
- Managing community consultation and feedback processes;
- Coordination and management of social planning; and,
- Assisting in the management of complex stakeholder relationships.
- Working with management and staff in developing policy positions and frameworks;
- Development of procedural guidelines and associated processes;
- Implementation of Policy, procedures and associated processes; and,
- Review of Policy and procedures.
- Conference Facilitation (Master of Ceremonies, Panel Convenor etc);
- Workshop Facilitation;
- Presentation Facilitation; and,
- Panel Facilitation.
- Mediation of disputes between organisations;
- Mediation of disputes inter and intra teams; and,
- Mediation of disputes between individuals.
- Developing and implementing integrated staff recruitment, retention and development strategies;
- Provision of flexible workforce to access temporary staff matched to organisational need;
- Administration of vocational assessments;
- Professional coaching (MBTI and other profiling tools);
- Case management of staff returning to work;
- Leadership training;
- Enhancing staff motivation; and,
- Employee assistance services tailored to individual need.
The following represents the suite of Consultancy Services that Connected Self’s provides. It should be noted that this is not an exhaustive list. We believe that the best approach to meeting your needs is tailoring our services to your projected goals so please contact us to find out more.Staff Recruitment:
- Identifying the profile of ‘best fit’ with existing team and role;
- Psychometric Testing;
- Screening of applicants based on a clear and thorough understanding of the applicant profile that is being sought and the workplace context; and,
- Support through the interviewing and selection process.
- Team Myers Briggs Test Instrument (MBTI) Profiles and Debriefing;
- Developing team agreements and communication strategies;
- Building on complimentary team strengths;
- Aligning team roles for best fit; and,
- Promoting more efficient and effective meetings.
- Creating a learning organisation;
- Connecting staff to the organisational vision;
- Strengthening communication;
- Creating a culture of possibility; and,
- Promoting innovation.
Governance and Risk Management Arrangements
- MBTI profiling and coaching;
- Building on individual’s strengths and assisting them to manage their ‘blind spots’;
- Expanding the capacity of your individuals and teams;
- Developing and sustaining culture through leadership;
- Developing leadership succession plans; and,
- Improving decision making capability in leaders.
- Establishing board structures, processes and systems;
- Developing effective delegations frameworks and processes;
- Establishing and implementing risk management systems; and,
- Reviewing governance and risk management structures, systems and processes.
Managing Organisational Violence
- Understanding self (strengths and ‘blind spots’);
- Developing individual stress management plans;
- Assessing workplace stress and developing and implementing team stress management plans; and,
- Implementing structural stress reduction initiatives in the workplace.
- Assessing risks associated with organisational violence;
- Developing management plans for the worksite;
- Supporting staff to develop techniques to reduce exposure to workplace violence; and,
- Providing debriefing for staff who have been exposed to organisational violence.
Research and Evaluation:
- Development and implementation of project management systems and associated processes;
- Project management training for project managers, sponsors and project support staff; and,
- Provision of project management services for major projects.
- Development of research questions;
- Establishing and implementation of evaluation frameworks;
- Mixed method research processes, including quantitative and qualitative approaches;
- Establishing and implementation of measurement frameworks;
- Convening focus groups;
- Interviewing research participants; and,
- Report writing.